Roughneck II™ Used Anti-freeze Drain 4110-023
The Roughneck II Drain captures used fluids and transfers them to any bulk storage tank. The unit uses regular shop air and can be pressurized to allow for self-evacuating.
- Patented automatic fluid evacuation valve eliminates gravity draining, pouring, or the need for an evacuation pump
- 23 gallon storage tank; fewer drain intervals
- A low pressure safety valve prevents over pressurization of tank
- Clear evacuation hose; provides fast fluid evacuation and shows fluid levels in tank
- 19.25″ diameter catch basin that features an inlet filter screen and s-hooks for tools.
- ‘Splashguard” bowl design prevents splattering, speeds drainage.
- Fully adjustable bowl height from 47″ to 74″.
- One touch operation. No ball valves required for evacuation of fluid.
- Roughneck outlet tube mounts securely into bulk used fluid reservoir.
- Seven foot evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level.
- Tank handle makes maneuvering easy.
- Heavy gauge, all-steel construction guarantees long life.
- Tip-resistant balanced design.
- Large diameter rear rubber wheels and non-marking wide front casters maneuver the toughest shop floors.
- Quick Connect adapters sold separately.
Air Pressure Operating Range: 5-25 psi (.34-1.72 bar)
Tank Capacity: 23 gal (87 l)
Telescoping Range: 47”-74” (1.19-1.88 m)
Maximum Pressure: 25 psi (1.72 bar)
Pressure Relief Valve: 30 psi (2.07 bar)
Air Inlet Size (Quick-connect): 1/4” NPT
Fluid Outlet Nozzle: 1” OD
Estimated Evacuation Time: 3 - 4 min.
Wetted Materials: Zinc Plated Steel, Steel, Viton®, HDPE, and PVC
We can contact you when this item is available: