Premium Duty Used Oil Drain 4110-012
Premium Drains capture used fl uids and transfers them to any bulk storage tank using a dry-break or cam-lock kit (sold separately) and evacuation system.
- All steel tank and base design made from heavy-gauge steel, guaranteeing long life, made in the USA.
- Non-marking rubber wheels and 4″ casters for easy maneuvering on any fl oor surface.
- Drainage bowl made from high strength poly to provide collapsible safety feature and to assist in preventing tank failure when object is lowered onto drainage bowl.
- Tip resistant balanced design.
- Prevents splattering and include fi lter to keep debris from entering tank and speed drainage.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance with high quality powder coating. Drains are offered in black for used fluid and green for used Anti-freeze (Glycol).
- Quick Connect adapters sold separately.
Tank Capacity: 23 gal (87 l)
Telescoping Range: 47”-74” (1.19-1.88 m)
Air Inlet Size (Quick-connect): 1/4” NPT
Fluid Outlet: 3/4” NPT
Wetted Materials: Zinc Plated Steel, Steel, Viton®, HDPE, and PVC
We can contact you when this item is available: