Spillguard used oil drain 4110-010
Spillguard Drains capture used fluids and transfer to any bulk storage tank using a dry-break or cam-lock kit (sold separately) and evacuation system.
- Balcrank “wide track” 4″ caster dolly set for easy maneuvering on any floor surface.
- All steel cover, container, and base design, made in the USA.
- Drainage bowl made from high strength poly to provide collapsible safety feature and to assist in preventing container failure when object is lowered onto drainage bowl.
- Drain bowl prevents splattering and includes filter to keep debris from entering container and speed drainage.
- Tip resistant balanced design.
- Fluid level gauge included.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance with high quality powder coating. Drains are offered in black for used fluid and green for used Anti-freeze (Glycol).
- Quick connect adapters sold separately.
Tank Capacity: 16 gal (60.5 l)
Telescoping Range: 0-27 in. (0-69 m)
Air Inlet Size (Quick-connect): 1/4” NPT
Fluid Outlet: 3/4” NPT
Wetted Materials: Zinc Plated Steel, Steel, Viton®, HDPE, and PVC
We can contact you when this item is available: