VECTOR 8 GPM FUEL TRANSFER TANK POWERED BY GPI 8 GPM FUEL TRANSFER PUMP REFUELING SYSTEMS -PUMP INCLUDED VE55R
Powered by GPI, the VECTOR ELITE mobile refueling system is a complete DOT-approved system for today's truck owner. The rectangular tank eliminates intimidating wiring instructions, manual threading, and plumbing tasks by coming completely assembled out of the box. Just power the system to the truck battery with a single wire harness and secure it with the integrated mounting system. DOT certification allows the hauling and dispensing of gasoline, diesel, and kerosene safely in an 11-gauge heavy-duty fuel tank that has been robotically welded and powder-coated for a longer-lasting finish.
PLEASE NOTE: Vector Elite tanks are NOT ELIGIBLE for free shipping. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DOT certified for the mobile transfer and dispensing , diesel and kerosene
- 55-gal capacity, 11-ga. heavy-duty steel rectangular tank, made to last.
- Equipped with a reliable GPI 12-Volt, 8 Gallons Per Minute fuel transfer pump, 12 ft. dispensing hose, manual shut-off nozzle.
- Easy to install and begin using right out of box.
- 6 position LED display provides clear fuel level
- Reversing feature removes fuel from hose and nozzle when not in use.
- Lock out keyed gas cap helps eliminate fuel theft
- Built-in hose and nozzle storage for cleaner truck bed.
We can contact you when this item is available: