Tiger® HP 6:1 Carbon Steel Stub Pump, Flange Mount 1130-025
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio: 6:1
Operating air pressure range: 40-150 psi (3-10 bar)
Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil, 68º F (20º C), 100 psi (7 bar) air pressure and free flow: 16 gal/m (61 l/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 8 gal/m (30 l/m): 59 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 870 psi (60 bar)
Cycles per gallon: 31
Air inlet: 3/8” NPT(F)
Fluid inlet: 1” NPT(F); 1 1/2” NPT(M)
Fluid outlet: 3/4” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 3.2” (81 mm)
Wetted materials: Carbon steel, Buna-N™ Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel, Nylon, Ultrathane®, and Aluminum
We can contact you when this item is available: