Panther® HP 5:1 Carbon Steel Stub Pump, Flange Mount 1130-018
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio: 5:1
Operating air pressure range: 30-150 psi (1-10 bar)
Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil, 68º F (20º C), 100 psi (7 bar) air pressure and free flow: 6 gal/m (23 l/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 3 gal/m (11 l/m): 24.80 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 760 psi (52.4 bar)
Cycles per gallon: 57
Air inlet: 1/4” NPT(F)
Fluid inlet: 1” NPT(F); 1 1/2” NPT(M)
Fluid outlet: 1/2” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 2 1/2” (63.5 mm)
Wetted materials: Carbon steel, Buna-N™ Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel, Nylon, Ultrathane®, Zinc Plated Steel, and Aluminum
We can contact you when this item is available: