Panther® HP 3:1 Carbon Steel Stub Pump with Bung Adapter 1130-020
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion andextends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow withgreater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio: 3:1
Operating air pressure range: 30-150 psi (1-10 bar)
Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil, 68º F (20º C), 100 psi (7 bar) air pressure and free flow: 8 gal/m (30 l/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 3 gal/m (15 l/m): 19.70 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 490 psi (33.8 bar)
Cycles per gallon: 34
Air inlet: 1/4” NPT(F)
Fluid inlet: 1” NPT(F); 1 1/2” NPT(M)
Fluid outlet: 3/4” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 2 1/2” (63.5 mm)
Wetted materials: Carbon steel, Buna-N™ Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel, Nylon, Ultrathane®, Zinc Plated Steel, and Aluminum