Oil Bar Dispenser - 1 Spigot 4200-014
• Balcrank’s Oil Bar Dispenser provides neat and convenient point-of-use dispensing for hand carried containers and is easily incorporated into any fluid inventory control system.
• This unit features
• Up to four dispense points,
• Heavy duty, Metal body
• Drain with steel screen and 1/2” NPT hose connection
• Includes: one spigot with anti-splash, anti-drip diffuser nozzle.
• Additional Spigots sold separately:
- Spigot Only 4200-011
- Straight Stem for Oil Bars 1/2” NPT(F) 4200-012
- Gooseneck 3/4” NPT(M) (for use with tapper pumps) 4200-013
Recommended Fluids: Lubricants, gear oil, ATF, Hydraulic Fluid (NOTE: fluids must be compatible with wetted materials)
Max. Working Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
Spigot Inlet: 3/8” NPT(F)
Dimensions: 13.25” deep x 28” wide x 35” high
Wetted Materials: Steel, Aluminum and Buna-NTM