Lion™ HP 50:1 Bare Pump - 400 lb 1150-015
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling, and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - less wear and tear on the compressor.
- Built in muffler - promotes quiet operation, eliminates icing.
- Precise machined finishes and hardened lower piston assembly - for reliable performance and long life.
- Double acting pump - produces 50:1 output pressure and accepts a 30-mesh inlet screen to remove foreign contaminants from entering the system
Pump ratio: 50:1
Operating air pressure range: 10-150 psi (1-10 bar)
Pump delivery, 100 psi (7 bar) air pressure and free flow: 16 lb/m (7.25 k/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 8 gal/m (30 l/m): 72 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 7,750 psi (520 bar)
Cycles per lb: 22
Air inlet: 1/2” NPT(F)
Fluid outlet: 3/8” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 4 1/4” (108 mm)
Wetted materials: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, and Ultrathane®
We can contact you when this item is available: