Lion™ HP 5:1 Carbon Steel Stub Pump 1130-027
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio: 5:1
Operating air pressure range: 30-150 psi (2-10 bar)
Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil, 68º F (20º C), 150 psi (10 bar) air pressure and free flow: 27 gal/m (102 l/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 8 gal/m (30 l/m): 47 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 800 psi (60 bar)
Cycles per gallon: 14
Air inlet: 1/2” NPT(F)
Fluid inlet: 1 1/2” NPT(F)
Fluid outlet: 3/4” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 4 1/4” (108 mm)
Wetted materials: Carbon steel, Buna-N™, Bronze, Nickel plated steel, and Polyurethane