Lion™ HP 10:1 Carbon Steel Stub Pump 1130-024
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio: 10:1
Operating air pressure range: 30-150 psi (2-10 bar)
Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil, 68º F (20º C), 100 psi (7 bar) air pressure and free flow: 16.5 gal/m (62 l/m)
Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar) & 8 gal/m (30 l/m): 46 SCFM
Max fluid stall pressure @150 psi (10 bar) air: 1,300 psi (89.6 bar)
Cycles per gallon: 28
Air inlet: 1/2” NPT(F)
Fluid inlet: 1” NPT(F); 1 1/2” NPT(M)
Fluid outlet: 3/4” NPT(F)
Effective Air Piston Diameter: 4 1/4” (108 mm)
Wetted materials: Carbon steel, Buna-N™ Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel, Nylon, Ultrathane®, and Aluminum
We can contact you when this item is available: